MiFID II is going to change things
It hasn’t quite yet, but it will, specifically around the areas of:
- Investor protection
- Retention and storage
We know some of the major rule/regulation changes. And there are countless blogs, eBooks, white papers, webinars, and the like about what it all means for you.
But what does it mean for you?
Aspects of your day-to-day role and supervisory context is going to change. We know that. We also know that work stress has been on the rise for about 30 years. New responsibilities without the proper tools increases work stress. We don’t really want you stressed. You’ve got a family and friends -- and (shhhhhh don’t tell anyone) those aspects are significantly more important to your overall health, well-being, and sense of purpose than your job is.
So how can we help? Why are you on THIS page?
If you’re an asset manager in the age of MiFID II, you need to know how things will get easier for you. If you landed on this page, well, we have a solution. Let us outline some of the pros of said solution, and then give you a chance to kick some tires on it. Does that sound good? Good.
Our differentiators when helping asset managers with MiFID II
- We already work with asset managers in multiple countries, so we have deep context on your job role and how it’s evolving.
- We work in North America, EMEA, and APAC -- and understand the regulatory environments of each.
- Our suite is configured for you, so you get a toolset that empowers your team to capture and analyze precisely what you need.
- This is the big one -- we can offer fully legally-defensible confidence in the assets that are captured.
- We’ll preserve social media, Slack channels, web content, and more -- and it won’t be static content, it’ll be rich.
The next steps
Even with all this experience, though, we understand your business and your assets under management are unique. You need to see how our solution would work for you, not necessarily how it’s worked for others. That’s why you need a demo of what we do. Get that below.
Thanks -- and we’d love to work with you on your needs around MiFID II.