The new communication paradigm adopted by modern enterprise presents risks for governance and ediscovery practice.
Hanzo, a pioneer of contextual collection and dynamic web content ediscovery and compliance software, today announced a stellar lineup of industry experts for an upcoming live webinar, “A New Communication Paradigm: Why Legal and IT Must Combine Forces to Tame Modern Collaboration Challenges,” on December 12, 2019, at 1:00 pm ET. In this webinar event, panelists will explore how teams can work together to tame the modern enterprise collaboration beast.
Modern business communications and the way people interact have rapidly evolved and continue to change. Multimedia, collaborative workspaces, and social media are making communications more dynamic, interactive, and friendlier than ever—empowering collaboration and innovation. These modern communication platforms create vast volumes of data that are less structured than traditional data sources, and these tools are not built with data preservation, retention, and governance in mind.
We are at a crossroads of data management, one that requires not only a new way of thinking but close collaboration between legal and IT, specifically, to fully leverage the benefits of collaboration for forward-thinking enterprises.
In this discussion, panelists will explore how cross-departmental teams can work together to tame the modern enterprise collaboration beast. Panelists will discuss:
- What is the new communication paradigm and how does it differ from traditional forms of communication?
- Why do traditional approaches to both governance and ediscovery need to evolve?
- Best practices for addressing preservation, collection, and discovery for collaboration apps, websites, and complex dynamic data.
- Strategies for data governance, security, privacy, and retention.
- Deanna Blomquist, Sr. Manager, eDiscovery & Third-Parthy Management, Dish Network
- Meghan Brosnahan, Director, eDiscovery & Information Governance, Uber
- Larry Briggi, eDiscovery Consultant, Xact Data Discovery
- Courtney VanDenburgh, eDiscovery Manager, CBRE
- Brad Harris, VP of Product, Hanzo
Register for the webinar
Date: Thursday, December 12, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm ET
Registration link: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg20.jsp&partnerref=03&eventid=2134195&sessionid=1&key=B5DAE8A67A52864ACAB14A4D65B6B8E4®Tag=&sourcepage=register
Hanzo is a technology trailblazer providing cloud-based ediscovery and compliance software for corporate legal departments. Our innovative solutions empower corporate legal and compliance team to efficiently manage the preservation and contextual collection of dynamic web data such as enterprise collaboration data and interactive web content. We are SOC 2® Type 2 certified, the industry’s highest rating for data security. Launched in 2009, Hanzo serves large corporations, governmental agencies, and top law firms across the globe. We are proud to give organizations control over their data so that they may reduce litigation risk and cost. Learn more at hanzo.co and follow updates on Twitter: @gethanzo or on LinkedIn.