With over 8 million daily active users (many from the 65 Fortune 100 companies that pay for Slack on a corporate level), Slack has taken the enterprise world by storm. Users have reported productivity gains, a greater sense of connectivity with colleagues, and an appreciation for the app's ease of use. However, Slack presents a unique challenge for legal professionals who are tasked with eDiscovery.
In this webinar, Zapproved and Hanzo discuss common challenges and helpful solutions for proper management of Slack in the eDiscovery process.
BEST PRACTICES WHEN COLLECTING AND PRESERVING SLACK
- Common challenges that companies face governing "rogue" platform adoption and how you can 'make it official'.
- The difficulty that comes with identifying Slack data and pro tips on designing effective questionnaires.
- How to audit your company's Slack usage to understand what you're dealing with.
- Unique roadblocks that make Slack collection and preservation so elusive, and how to effectively navigate the process.
- Simply fill out the form here to receive your video!