If your organization uses Gmail for business communications, there’s discoverable information in there—and you’re obligated to preserve it, collect it, and review it for use in potential litigation.
The question is, how? Google Vault allows users to extract information from Gmail accounts, but if you don’t know how to use it, you’ll find yourself waiting for help from IT just to place a legal hold or export data to your review platform in a usable format. With the wide array of data sources on the market today, that’s not a sustainable approach.
That’s why we created our Gmail Guide. In A Better Way to Manage Gmail Data for Ediscovery, we set out:
- why Gmail data is important in discovery,
- what makes it hard to manage holds in Gmail (and in the other modern data sources you use),
- how you can easily export review-ready data from Gmail into your review platform,
- how you can manage holds and data collections yourself without calling on your overburdened IT department, and
- how Hanzo is solving the challenges of Gmail discovery.
Download your copy of our latest Guide today.