Complementing Slack’s native retention capabilities, the Hanzo Hold application provides users with powerful controls to apply a legal hold, including silent holds, to enterprise Slack data and to adhere to information governance and data retention policies while meeting the duty to preserve.
• Limit risk by preserving exactly the right data on custodial legal hold and nothing more.
• Demonstrate defensibility of process via complete audit record of all actions.
• Manage legal holds on Slack custodians and easily integrate them into existing workflows.
• Capture Slack in an eDiscovery review-friendly format.
• Control team access and permissions.
Manage the preservation of Slack data by channel, group, direct message, or custodian with easy to use interface that puts you in control of the data associated with your legal hold matters.
Taking a new approach, Slack workspaces are outlined, not copied, when creating an audit roadmap to identify the scope of information that is subject to a legal hold—enabling you to reduce over preservation and the risk associated with unnecessary copies of Slack data.
Conduct analysis and early case assessment of preserved data with advanced text and metadata search, quickly gaining insight into the data in your Slack environment.
Review your Slack content in its original context by managing the data at a channel level — no more out of context media and messages.
Effortlessly package and move data directly from Hanzo into the review platform of your choice to share with your Legal or HR teams.